How to Get Sexy Salon-Curls Without the Salon Price
Do you want big loose curls, but you don’t have the time or money to go to a salon? We’ve got a solution for you. This will take about 45 minutes from start to finish.
You Will Need:
- 6+ empty aluminum cans (soda cans work great)
- Hair spray
- Bobby Pins
- Hair dryer
- First you will need to section your hair off into 4 inch wide pieces. You can use a comb, or even your fingers.
- Mist each section with hairspray, then wrap around the aluminum can.
- Secure the hair with bobby pins.
- Once all of the hair is wrapped around the cans, heat the hair with hair dryer. Be sure to use a low fan setting, but a high heat setting. Do this until the cans are hot.
- After, let the hair and cans cool completely. (This step will take the most time, although using a dryer on the cool setting will speed this up.)
- Remove bobby pins and cans. Toss hair lightly, and run your fingers through it to separate the curls. Lightly mist with hairspray.
How long the curls last will vary with how much hairspray you use, or how much natural curl your hair has.
My name is Kristen Tenney, and I am writing on behalf of
beautylicioussalonandsupply. com, a website for a salon and supply store in Utah.
What’s your Reaction?