Simple Things To Remember To Save Money:
- Ceiling fans can save energy and keep air flowing.
- Turn off any lights when you are not in a room.
- Turn off running water while brushing your teeth and only use it when rinsing.
- Cleaning or changing your air filters seasonally will save on your energy bill.
- Shop second hand! Make someones trash your treasure.
- When eating out, opt out of the soda and get water instead. You could save an average of $156.00 each year by getting water if you eat out twice a week.
- Save any unused napkins/forks/condiments when eating out. They end up coming in handy later on.
- Clip coupons. Keep your stash of coupons with you just in case.
What’s your Reaction?